Are you looking for a rewarding, challenging role? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities? If yes then this is the role for you.
Working in a village location, Solden Hill House is set in 8 1/2 acres of grounds. The purpose of the role is to support our residents with all aspects of their day to day living, so that they can enjoy the best possible quality of life. Compassion, good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role in our company.
Your duties will include:-
- All aspects of personal care
- Administering medication
- Assisting residents with eating and drinking
- Safely using aids and personal equipment in a manner that respects the dignity of residents
- Taking part in social and physical activities and mental stimulation
- Spiritual growth
- Supporting residents through temporary or terminal illness
- Recording and reporting relevant documentation
- Keeping all resident personal information secure and confidential
- Work well within a team
- Attend training sessions
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Safely providing compassionate care and support that is centred on the needs of each individual resident
- Respect resident’s choices
- Promote their dignity at all times
- Report any changes or causes for concern to your line manager
- Seek help and advice in order to keep residents safe
- Promote residents wellbeing
If you would like to join a friendly team within beautiful surroundings then please call 01327 260234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.